LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Friday, July 17, 2015

South East Hip Hop Models: Interview with Ms. Diamond


South East Hip Hop Magazine sits down and chats with rising North Carolina based model Ms. Diamond about her career in modeling, her clothing line and her drive and ambition to conquer the fashion and entertainment industry.  Read all about what she has to say in the interview below.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  How are you Ms. Diamond?
Ms. Diamond:  I'm doing pretty good.  God blessed me to still be here. 



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  How'd you get the name Ms. Diamond?
Ms. Diamond:   Childhood nickname because I was special they told me. I just decided that it would be a good name for me since it described me.  So here I am Ms. Diamond. 





South East Hip Hop Magazine: How long have you been modeling?
Ms. Diamond:  2 years now.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What inspired you to get into the business?
Ms. Diamond:   Being so shy and reserved, modeling helped me to come out my shell and show who I really am.  A beautiful Boss Lady.






South East Hip Hop Magazine:  In your own words how would you describe your beauty?
Ms. Diamond:   Unique, fierce, sexy, personality,  pleasant and over all can not be duplicated!  



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What's beautiful to you?
Ms. Diamond:  Personality, smile, and your aura are what truly make you beautiful. 





South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Could you tell the readers about your clothing line FAAB Life?
Ms. Diamond:   Well my clothing line is designed for the sexy, and different type of person. For the individual that has no limits to express themselves in dope affordable fashions.  I will have women and men clothes, including t-shirts to start. 



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  How can the readers get some of your clothes?
Ms. Diamond:  I have a Facebook page for people to keep up on the FAAB LIFE line.  I will be posting the exact release date soon. It will be the end of this year. Its FAAB LIFE on FB






South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Outside of modeling, what else do you like to do?
Ms. Diamond:  I like to travel and do new things I haven't done before. I do hair and design for my clothing line. 



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Would you like to eventually use modeling as a stepping stone to get into other fields in the fashion word or even in the arts and entertainment world?
Ms. Diamond:   Yes most definitely!  I want to do TV shows and movies.  I'm building a empire and I have so many money making ideas that I'm grinding to make my dreams come true.  My plan is to be a household name in all industries.





South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Ms. Diamond:   Very successful with multiple companies and charities.  I see myself in 5 years being a better person and giving back.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What plans do you have for the rest of this year?
Ms. Diamond:   Well I'm going non stop with photo-shoots, magazines, and more work.  By this time next year everyone will know Ms. Diamond's name. 







South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Is there something you would like to tell the readers that we haven't covered?
Ms. Diamond:   In short I am a lovable, goofy, serious, open minded, and a pleasant person. I'm about my business and family and take it seriously.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Do you have any shout outs or anything you would like to plug?
Ms. Diamond:  Big shout out to my makeup artist Monique Stevens owner of Monique Simone Artistry who keeps me with a flawless beat on my face, And my stylist Tracy Green owner Lady Lucious Boutique of Durham.  Last but not least my photographer Scott Hart owner of Memeory Lane Productions 101 he keeps me with some hot pictures, and my tattoo shop Four Ever Ink Tattoo Shop on north Sharon amity road here in Charlotte NC. Nick keeps me tatted up and Kimmy keeps my hair layed. Check them out and book my people today, and most importantly my FAM and GOD for having my back. 


_________________________________________________________________________
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER AMAZING ARTISTS FEATURED IN SOUTH EAST HIP HOP MAGAZINE.
Listen to the new solo mixtape from 9Ten Mobb's very own Yung Abundance here at this direct link http://www.datpiff.com/Yung-Abundance-Introducing-Yung-Abundance-mixtape.705656.html








Listen to the new single by Ron Beatty "Heard About Me" (produced by Kilo Davinci) here at this direct link 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXVz3OC1H-Y





 
Check out the new single from General Grown titled "Champion" here at this direct link




Rhyme Scheme's latest EP Progression is now available!
Check it out here at this direct link
https://rhymescheme41.bandcamp.com/album/progression-ep



1 comment:

  1. That's what it do diamond wish you much success be blessed

    ReplyDelete