LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Southeast Hip Hop Models: Haute Mama of 5 Darci Carpenter (Interview)





Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How are you doing Haute Ma of 5?
Darci Carpenter (Haute Mama of 5):  I am doing good.  I have had a crazy start to my year but getting things poppin and have lots of projects going on and new and exciting things coming up in the near future for all my lovely fans out there.








Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  So you have 5 children huh?  How is it like balancing your family and career?
Darci Carpenter (Haute Mama of 5):  Yes I am a proud mother of five wonderful children.  It is always a new adventure each and every day, and it certainly keeps me on my toes. I joke that cleaning up after them is how I stay in such good shape.  I dance while I clean!!! ;)







Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How long have you been modeling?
Darci Carpenter (Haute Mama of 5):  I started my first fan page just for fun about four years ago and it just kind of took off.  After getting up to 270,000 fans on my first fan page I started really thinking about doing it more as a career and started promoting myself. Unfortunately facebook unpublished my page but I am working on building my fan base back up and am opening my own website in the near future.





Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  What inspired you to want to model?
Darci Carpenter (Haute Mama of 5):  As a young girl growing up I would watch all the beautiful models on the runway shows, and in magazines and I would play dress up and pretend I was on the runway or posing up for some high end clothing company. I wanted to be those models, but having kids at a young age; followed by health issues; I was forced to put my dreams on hold. Now that I have regained my health and my children are little older, and with their full support I am pursuing my dreams.







Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How would you define your beauty? 
Darci Carpenter (Haute Mama of 5):  I would define myself as others have described me unique and exotic. 





Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Modeling is not the only thing you do, you are also an entertainer, promoter and you do graphics as well, could you tell the readers a little about that too?
Darci Carpenter (Haute Mama of 5):  I am a dancer, promoter, host, model, and I also take all my own pictures; well so far anyways I have been my own photographer.  I don't do graphics however I have a very talented associate by the name Paolo Poracchia of Wolf Graphix that does the majority of my graphic work and does an outstanding job.






Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How can people get in touch with you if they want to do business with you?
Darci Carpenter (Haute Mama of 5):  They can hit me up in email or message me on any or all of my social media sites.








Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Is there anything else you would like to plug?  Any shout outs?
Darci Carpenter (Haute Mama of 5):  Yeah I would like to take a second to talk about my website that is going to be up and running here in the near future. The site is being designed by Keith Crear of 56GrizzlyMedia and PowerHits281 He is hooking me up with a dope website that will have a store front to sale autographed posters, prints, and other artwork as well as all types of HauteMamaOf5 merchandise. I am collaborating with graphic artists such as Paolo Poracchia of Wolf Graphix and Marco Casti of Weevil Graphics for sick graphic art posters and prints etc... I also have an artist by the name of Julian Hernandez of Jules' Visions painting original art pieces of me to be sold alongside original autographed 8x10 prints. I am also collaborating with Tony Hasbun of the Tony Hasbun Company on my clothing line HM5M Clothing and Accessories which we hope to launch this fall. My line will also be for sale on my store front. I will also have a pay site section that will unlock my artistic nude gallery and my sexy pay per view hip hop, burlesque, and strip tease dance videos. So when I say I got lots of fun things coming your way I mean it. 

I would also like to give a shout out to Myers Bangers just did a mix tape cover for him and his new project Wassup Foe Vol 2


I would also like to give a shout out to Andy Gonzales aka DJ Flipcyide. I just did a cover for him for his first track off the Wu Files 2 Mixtape with Tahmell Featuring Bars and Produced by Concious
I am also working on another single cover for DJ Flipcyide and a new group about to hit the scene hard called The Purge Produced by Alchemist so you know it's gonna be hella dope!

and last but not least I would like to give a special shout out to all my fans that have shown continued love and support since I started this journey and to my FAM!!! #AINTNOBUSINESSLIKEROWDOGGSBUSINESS #GrindMode 25/8





_____________________________________________________________________


Check out the EP from Southeast 
Hip Hop featured artist King Mook titled 
Black P.O.E.T. 
here at this direct link







Purchase the new EP from Nikia titled SHE IS ME available everywhere music is being sold digitally.




Advertise your PRODUCT, BRAND, or SERVICES with Southeast Hip Hop!  
You too can reach this fine, prime demographic!




1 comment: