LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Artist Spotlight: N.O.V.V.A.


Today's Southeast Hip Hop Mag feature is on rising artist N.O.V.V.A.



"Just like any kid with a dream. I wanted to make my dreams my reality. I started off singing in the church choir and began to write poetry as life got a bit harder as I got older. With the hardships I fought as I got older. I turned my poetry into rap. Recorded a couple songs but nothing close to a hit. I ended up falling off the music road, this was about age 14-15. Things going on at home weren't the greatest like every family we had our problems. A lot of things changed between these ages. And writing just wasn't my biggest goal at the time and music sure wasn't on my mind. At age 16-17 it was the hardest part of my life ,was losing my sister. I had done music with my younger sister when I was younger and she always told me I was going to be a star. And it reminded me of my only way to reach her beyond the grave ,Which is what got me back into writing and music. I always had the talent inside me so I decided to pick up back where I left off. Only problem was I hadn't touched music in forever so trying to know who I was and where I wanted to go with it took a while but I found myself. Now recently I've had the pleasure of working with some of the greatest artist in the  industry. Such as Yungg Fattz Grammy nominated and also I've worked with Nfamous (The God Flow). Just elevating each other up. Colorado is known f= or many things but music is not one of them. Soon Colorado will be on the map known for some of the greatest artist. Stay humble and stay grinding.
"Talent is God= given. Be Thankful.
Fame is Man given. = Be Humble. " - N.O.V.V.A.


Listen to his latest single "Red Light, Green Light" here at this direct link
https://www.spreaker.com/user/6548104/novva-red-light-green-light-mastered-rad


No comments:

Post a Comment