LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Sunday, February 26, 2017

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Scotty Beamin (BLAZED UP RECORDS artist)



This Southeast Hip Hop Magazine artist spotlight is on BLAZED UP Records artist SCOTTY BEAMIN.  

Follow SCOTTY BEAMIN on SOCIAL MEDIA at these links!
Instagram: @scottybeamin860


Listen to the latest singles from SCOTTY BEAMIN at these links below....

"We On Da Block" featuring General P.

"Life In Da Hood" 

_______________________________________


Hip hop producer and Author Rory Bressler releases a book that chronicles his personal journey of cheating death and turning tragedy into triumph, "A Story of Struggle".   

SYNOPSIS
Spiritual Awakening. After seeing the heaven's gates, my spiritual side of me, came from deep inside of me. Me and the Lord, came together and the fight that I've been battling, for 15 years, was finally over because I finally see the light. I knew the Word of God was true , and this is something I will never forget. I seen my self die, and come back to life. To me, it was very scary. I'd never been that scared in my whole life, and I've seen a lot happen, so I hope my story really reaches out to people who have struggled, in any type of way. All these 34 years of my life, dealing with the struggles I've been dealing with, my whole life. I've always asked my self, "Why do I have to deal with all this pain?" That's when I have to pray to the Lord, and ask Him, and He answers in His own way. Goals I have in the next five years; Goals I have, is to tell my story and reach out to 1.5 million people and change lives, see the change in peoples eyes. Become a better man, and be the best father in the world. To show the world, nothing can stop me from living, that only God can judge me. Pray to eat better and gain weight, keep going with my music. "Rory, has been doing music for 13 years, and I've had dreams of helping others, and never gave up, he wants to teach kids to never give up on there dreams, no matter what comes there way in life."

The Official Facebook Link for "A Story of Struggle"
Book is available on these sites
We are donating 20% of sales to children hospitals starting with Michigan and then the more the book goes it will expand to different states and countries. 





No comments:

Post a Comment