LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Friday, April 14, 2017

Artist Spotlight: Twicy






African Pop Singer TWICY tells the viewers a little bit about who he is.......

I'm Ernest Bright Acquah popularly known with the stage name Twicy.  I started music at the age of 10 singing with the school choir and performing songs of Akon and Ne yo .I'm inspired by Akon, Ne yo and Africa's number 1 artist stonebwouy from Ghana. I was born in a town called Agona Swedru in the Central region of Ghana on 12th January 1994. I completed Senior High School in the year 2013 and i have been into music since then. I aspire to be Africa's number 1 artist and the whole world as well.



Listen to the new single from Twicy here at this direct link 
https://www.spreaker.com/user/southeasthiphop/twicy-over-load-produced-by-ofasco-ne-be


Add TWICY as a friend on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/earny.twicy?fref=ufi


No comments:

Post a Comment