LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

DJ Blade tha 1st "Lyrical Cypher"

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Friday, April 14, 2017

Artist Spotlight: Twicy






African Pop Singer TWICY tells the viewers a little bit about who he is.......

I'm Ernest Bright Acquah popularly known with the stage name Twicy.  I started music at the age of 10 singing with the school choir and performing songs of Akon and Ne yo .I'm inspired by Akon, Ne yo and Africa's number 1 artist stonebwouy from Ghana. I was born in a town called Agona Swedru in the Central region of Ghana on 12th January 1994. I completed Senior High School in the year 2013 and i have been into music since then. I aspire to be Africa's number 1 artist and the whole world as well.



Listen to the new single from Twicy here at this direct link 
https://www.spreaker.com/user/southeasthiphop/twicy-over-load-produced-by-ofasco-ne-be


Add TWICY as a friend on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/earny.twicy?fref=ufi


No comments:

Post a Comment