LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

DJ Blade tha 1st "Lyrical Cypher"

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Celebrity Publicist Michelle Magee cosigns A STORY OF STRUGGLE



Celebrity Publicist Michelle Magee known for working with acts such as Ludacris, Waka Flocka, Mr. Cheeks of The Lost Boyz and many more, had great things to say about the book "A Story of Struggle" by Rory Bressler.  This is what she had to say.......

1 comment:

  1. Please be aware part of this book is stolen from another author. This is easily confirmed when Mr. Bressler talks about his other book, “Keeping Your Kids on God’s Side: 40 Conversations to Help Them Build a Lasting Faith”. A simple Google search shows that his other book was written by a Ms. Natasha Crain, which would make it not his book at all. So, this gets me thinking. I wonder how much of his book he lifted from her like a common criminal, so back to Google I go. It seems that the literate portion of the book was lifted from a June 16, 2014 blog entry by Ms. Crain. It can be viewed at http://christianmomthoughts.com/5-things-to-do-when-youre-struggling-with-faith-doubts/.
    If you are half the Christian that Mr. Bressler pretends to be, then you know that The Bible states in Leviticus 19:11 “You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not like to one another.” In purchasing this book you are doing just that. But, what about all the good he is doing for children’s hospitals you say? Maybe if you really cared about the hospitals you would take the money that you would have spent on this filth and donated it yourself. You are aware that only 20% goes to the hospitals, the remaining 80% is used to line Mr. Bressler’s wallet.
    I hope that for his sake and the sake of all you that feel what he did is right and proper, that you come clean with yourself. As The Bible says in Proverbs 10:2 “Treasures gained by wickedness do not profit, but righteousness delivers from death.” Feel free to call me a hater. I don’t hate, I just hope and pray for the eternal soul of Mr. Bressler that he makes amends for his transgressions before it is too late for him to do so.
    I hope that Mr. Bressler realizes that, someday, this will all get back to Ms. Crain. In my personal opinion, I hope she waits until he reaches his goal of millions of people. It will make the lawsuit all the more worthwhile, then she can donate all of Mr. Bressler’s ill gotten riches to Children’s hospitals.

    ReplyDelete