LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Just Another Day: I know I am capable of becoming a LEGEND!!

Just Another Day.... "I know I am capable of becoming a LEGEND!!"

by Renee Batson (Miss Afrosoul)

  


          I was sitting here thinking about all the experiences, good and bad, that I have had up until this moment.
I have worked with quite a few people over the years and despite some issues we may have had, I learned a lot about what I should expect from myself as an artist.  I consider my style, my musical direction and creativity to be unique and thought provoking and my sound is powerful. 


Most people may think songwriting is easy for me but in fact it can be difficult emotionally and it can often be a struggle connecting words to make a song sound fluid and not forced.  The GREATEST complement one could ever get is to see and hear that your words impacted someone profoundly.  I have achieved that feedback in my career to which I know I am capable of becoming a LEGEND!!


You see, everyone is destined to be great.  Some take it by the horns while others watch it pass!!  Which is why I dj/host two radio shows, edit one of them, network on a regular basis with artists/producers etc, in addition I make time for performances and drop hooks on a few artists songs, but that's not all i am capable of oh no.  Its those things, and more  that make up Afrosoul!!


Music, and every aspect has saved my life so why wouldn't I save hers!!!
Peace love & Melody!!!


For questions and comments about "Just Another Day", Renee Batson / Miss Afrosoul e-mail us at SouthEastHipHopMag@yahoo.com

__________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Link





















An-One & Stupid GeniuMR. PREZIDENT (Album) 
South Coast Records

No comments:

Post a Comment