LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Younique Presenter Chantal Whitman loves Ratchet's single "Back 2 School"

Younique Cosmetics and Makeup Presenter Chantal Whitman is loving the new single "Back 2 School" from South East Hip Hop Magazine featured artist Ratchet!  This is what she had to say after hearing the single for herself....

Thank you for our new morning theme song!!! really thank you! #Weturningituponthewayhome

Yes! She got me all emotional. Like she made it for MY babies!!

So now in our morning motivation you will be in Our rotation!

!!! You had me smiling thru my tears!! I love this!! Can't wait for my lil man to hear it!



INDEED!!!!


 
Purchase Younique Products from Chantal Whitman here at this direct link
http://www.theeyeshaveit.pw


No comments:

Post a Comment