LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

AAO Music has something to say about Jay and South East Hip Hop Magazine!


Bill Yarmy the National Sales Director of AAO Music has something to say about "Some Guy Named Jay" and South East Hip Hop Magazine regarding working the Pupp Barber account .................. and it's all GOOD THINGS!!! Read this amazing testimonial here.


_____________________________________
Hi Jay,

I wanted to let you know that by far you have been the most supportive and professional person I have dealt with while promoting Pupp.  Many other hip hop websites and magazines have not been that receptive.  I feel your work with Pupp has helped tremendously in spreading the word on this project and we at AAO appreciate all your hard work and enthusiasm . If I have another hip hop project in the future I will go to you first, and if anyone asks me where they can go to promote their urban album I will definitely mention you and your website.  If you need anything from us let me know and thanks again for working with Pupp and AAO Music. I know Pupp has Tweeted/thanked
Southeast Hip Hop as well.

Bill Yarmy
National Sales Director-AAO Music
___________________________________

TRUE INDEED!  South East Hip Hop Magazine will continue to do excellent work for it's featured artists!  YES YES!

For more information e-mail us at SouthEastHipHopMag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment