LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Monday, August 4, 2014

Say Anything: SLIMED (by C.I.D.)


SAY ANYTHING
by C.I.D.




First and foremost, I want to start off by saying f*ck your future cease and desist letter. You owe me this logo for selling out and ruining the rest of my childhood. Your name goes without saying but to avoid any confusion : ''Nick'', this one (of what will be many rants) is for you. What was so hard about making another Pete & Pete?  Would it have been so difficult for another Anawanna? Was it so important for you to clean up the companies image , that we now are subjected to humorless penguins and pandas who are trying to learn Kung-Fu? One of us has grown up to be quite a bit of an ass, which is pretty sad to witness...as I was once a loyal fan.  Now could you all have some GUTS and some artistic integrity? ...Just a personal observation from a very concerned citizen.



Got something to say to C.I.D.??

Then e-mail us at SouthEastHipHopMag@yahoo.com


____________________________________________________
Sponsored Links





















An-One & Stupid Genius 

Mr. Prezident

South Coast Records

No comments:

Post a Comment