LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Monday, August 4, 2014

Just Another Day: Listening to Brittney J's All My Love

Just Another Day...."Listening To Brittney J.'s All My Love"

by Renee Batson (Miss Afrosoul)

  


Today I took a listen to Britney J's "All My Love" ft Jibbs.  Normally when I listen to an artist for the first time I prepare for what I am about to hear.  The second I heard Britney lay down her vocals I was thoroughly impressed.  At first I thought I was listening to a Keri Hilson track, as I could here some of that Hilson flavor, then all of a sudden you get hit with Jibbs on the track! I was like Whoa! That was like putting a fresh pair of white laces on some J's. Fresh ta def!! And if that wasn't enough, hearing she opened up for the legendary Babyface is a good indicator that Miss Brittney J is well on her way to becoming that artist that everyone in the world will become familiar with.

Being that I am also an artist, I tend to listen to singers very carefully and am often very analytical when it comes to being on point with vocals and lyrical content.  Britney J smashed this track and has set the tone for what she has got coming out next.  So ladies, and gentlemen, keep a look out for this artist cuz she has got more Flava to put in your ear!!




You can listen to Britney J on YouTube and also check out a few of her live performances!!!
Can't wait to see and hear more from her very soon. One love!

Listen to Brittney J.'s "All My Love" here at this link

Twitter-afrosoul420
Fb-Renee Batson 
Instagram-Afrosoul

No comments:

Post a Comment