LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Just Another Day: Being Introduced to Diiamond Royalty

Just Another Day...."Being Introduced to Diiamond Royalty"

by Renee Batson (Miss Afrosoul)


Just Another Day


Well today is another day, as everyday is!

          As of late, I have been coming across a few things that have been posted on my news feed, but before I get to that, let me tell you a little something. One day my co host and I had a discussion while listening to Chris Brown's, ever so popular, "Loyal".  While live on air I stated that I was looking forward to hearing an artist putting dudes on blast for the things they do because in a woman's world men ain't loyal either.   Days after making the statement I came across this artist who I would soon come to know as "Diiamond Royalty".  As I sat and listened to her drop bars I thought to myself, she spoke for every woman and responded to Chris's version with a POWERFUL FORCE!! I guess you could say she was LOUD!



After hearing this I began to speak of this woman and tell my peoples about this ill MC that showed up on my computer screen. Female MC's work hard and lemme tell you she has it and has what it takes to get that brass hip hop ring.  Women supporting one another can be hard, especially when your an artist, but seeing what Diiamond can do definitely made me look at my game more carefully.  Right now female artists are coming hard, so hard that they now are being noticed and becoming recognized in the world of hip hop. 

I can't wait to see more from Diiamond Royalty and hopefully I will get to catch her on tour.  She is the truth, a voice of a new generation in hip hop; the generation that is lyrical, flowetic and commands attention!!! Salute!!!

Check Diiamond out on YouTube and you will see for yourself! 1luv





No comments:

Post a Comment