LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Monday, January 20, 2014

Interview with Clean Kutt (combining positive music and comedy)

Get to know current South East Hip Hop Magazine featured artist CLEAN KUTT by checking out this one on one interview with the rising California based artist.  
In this interview Clean Kutt talks about his new projects, features, plans for the future and more!!!  


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Why do you call yourself Clean Kutt? 
Clean Kutt:  Because of my positive lyrics and I bring them hot Kutt's every time.  I'm striving to be different.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  How long have you been rapping? 
Clean Kutt:  Ever since I was 16 I've been rapping, and ever since 20 years old, I've been producing. I am now 34 years old holding it down.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  How would you describe yourself as an artist? 
Clean Kutt:  Very energetic, ambitious and determined to make you a fan, I go outside the box to stand out.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Who are some of the artists you've worked with? 
Clean Kutt:  Jody, Big Tra1n, Hazel, Jen a EB, Francisico and Brandon Kocher,  



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Who would you like to work with in the future? 
Clean Kutt:  Anyone who will be willing to rap positive with me. Celeb rappers bring it on. lol 



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  How would you describe a live show starring Clean Kutt? 
Clean Kutt:  Amazing fun and energetic and always memorable. 



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Where are some of the places you've performed and do you have any shows coming soon? 
Clean Kutt:  Rustic in Victorville, Angels Road house in Apple Valley.  I have a couple shows for the Rustic room soon Ill keep you all informed.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What types of beats bring out the best in Clean Kutt? 
Clean Kutt:  Every beat Brian Kocher produces is hot and unique in every way do to creativity and high quality sound.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Do you buy beats? 
Clean Kutt:  No but my beats are for lease and exclusive rights as well.  


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Who are some of the producers you've worked with? 
Clean Kutt:  Big Tra1n, Francisco and Slang Dee.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What projects are you working on right now? 
Clean Kutt:  My 2014 album which drops March 23 2014. lol Comedy meets hip hop. "The Weird Al Yankonvic of Hip HOP" I have it for presale now at 
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mycinsay.com%2Fc%2Fclean-kutt-productions%2Fproducer-rapper&h=iAQEszkEq                                                                           


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What plans do you have for 2014? 
Clean Kutt:  Shows, interviews, comedy, handouts and word of mouth. I Bring all my talent to the table of opportunity at 110%. 2 Fingers Up!!!!!



South East Hip Hop Magazine: Do you have any shout outs or anything that you would like to plug? 
Clean Kutt:  Yeah a shout out goes to My lord Jesus who died on the cross for our sins. Also to my family for holding  on to our boat in the heavy flowing current of progress. As well as to my co workers sticking together as a team. Its time to show the world The new way to listen to hip Positive mayne!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment