LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Sunday, March 22, 2015

South East Hip Hop Models: Miss La Princess Danica



South East Hip Hop Magazine recently sat down with Miss La Princess Danica, a rising model, to discuss her modeling career and more in this quick one on one interview.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  How are you doing Miss Princess?
Miss La Princess Danica:  Hello!  I am doing fantastic.  Thank you for asking.


South East Hip Hop Magazine: How long have you been modeling?
Miss La Princess Danica:  I have been modeling for a short period of time, I did some model work when I was younger for New York Institute of Photography and I'm a lot older now and very much still have a passion for fashion.  I'm very passionate when it come to art, whether it may be on a canvas or by a camera. 


South East Hip Hop Magazine: What inspired you to want to become a model?
Miss La Princess Danica:  People in general, some more inside rather than out and vise versa, are unique and beautiful in so many different ways.   It intrigues me, modeling to me takes, commitment, dedication,  passion driven by ones own motivation for seeking success.


South East Hip Hop Magazine: Who are some of the other models you respect in this business?
Miss La Princess Danica:  I respect ALL models in this line of business.  Its not as easy as it looks.  We are taught poise, proper etiquette, self discipline etc.


South East Hip Hop Magazine: Aside from modeling what else do you like to get into?
Miss La Princess Danica:  Aside from modeling, I enjoy being on the water, being with my family, but most of I enjoy being with my children.  They are my motivation!


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What are your plans for 2015?
Miss La Princess Danica:  My plans for 2015?  Hmm.. I'm showing my kids no matter what, dreams do come true, don't ever give up, as long as they work hard for it and believe they can do and be whatever they want!


South East Hip Hop Magazine: Where do you see your career in the next 5 years?  
Miss La Princess Danica:  In 5 years I see my self with a better understanding of who I am and what I want out of my life.  I hope to make a difference one small step at a time!


South East Hip Hop Magazine: Is there anything else you would like our readers to know about you?
Miss La Princess Danica:  I want readers to know that I want to thank everyone that has stood by my side through this journey and to the people that will.  Without love and support from others, family, friends or strangers progress would be impossible, so I'm blessed to have come this far! I cant wait to see how far Ill go!  xoxoxox 






_______________________________________
Sponsored Link
CHECK OUT THE NEW MUSIC VIDEO FROM BOSS HIPPY TITLED "SO WHAT"
HERE AT THIS DIRECT LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment