LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Michael Foster of HIP HOP CONNECTIONS talks about Mike Cobain's New Single



Michael Foster of Hip Hop Connections gives an honest review of Mike Cobain's new single.  This is what he had to say.....
I was just thinking about it. the flow is mad hard and I can dig it. As far as industry. I don't think the track has much marketability on a industry level. Good song for live performances though. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.



To make a long story short Michael Foster would definitely like to see this song performed LIVE!!!!





Check out Mike Cobain's single here.......

https://soundcloud.com/king-ection-only/mike-cobain-ftw-fucc-da-world-prod-by-yung-tek


No comments:

Post a Comment