LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Just Another Day: Ant Grant.... Rhymes

Just Another Day...."ANT GRANT....RHYMES"

by Renee Batson (Miss Afrosoul)



            Seems like I haven't written a blog in a minute, but now I'm back!  Things are about to get better then ever!  Which leads me to my next introduction.


          About a year ago I was introduced to ANT GRANT.  My friend DJ Dialogue contacted me and told me there was this incredible artist from Calgary that I needed to hear some of his work.  Once I heard what he could do I immediately requested Ant contact me asap.  Not only is this man a BRILLIANT lyricist but he also models and is an actor as well...Straight triple threat!  On top of all that I got a link a while back to a voice over he did for the Toronto Raptors during the NBA playoffs this past year.  This man got me so excited that I even dropped the commercial ad on my radio show.

          ANT GRANT is an unstoppable force and is by far the most versatile within his artistry.  Ant takes you to different levels with "Dat Nice" then introduces you to his club banger "See You Dancin", and that is just a small portion of what he can do.
So world, remember that name ANT GRANT and check him out on youtube.  Canada needs its just dues ya'll cuz we have more then just talent, we got Grant!!



(Ant Grant)



Fb renee batson
Instagram afrosoul
Twitter afrosoul420

__________________________________________________
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Post a Comment