LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Monday, October 10, 2011

Who is Mr. Boom Boom Bang?

Atlanta, GA based recording artist and producer Mr. Boom Boom Bang has certainly been making a lot of noise with his blazing hot new single "Fa Sure", recently we here at South East Hip Hop Mag caught up with the bright young vocalist to discuss his forthcoming mixtape titled The Big Bang 2, and to answer the question that has been on the minds of a lot of fans... "Who exactly is Mr. Boom Boom Bang?" read all about it as he gives us that explanation in this interview.


South East Hip Hop:  Who is Mr. Boom Boom Bang?

Mr. Boom Boom Bang:  Mr Boom Boom Bang is a remarkable individual musically, mentally, physically and all about bringing the better good in people.

Who are the FlyStarz?
Flystarz is a movement and also a rap group featuring Mr Boom Boom Bang and Tae, something we came up with right after high school.


It's said that one of the things that kicked off your music career was winning a contest that lead to you being featured on a Greg Street mixtape awhile back.  What was the song that won the contest and how would you describe the song for those who haven't heard it?
Yes, Greg Street definitely gave great opportunity to Flystarz, we were one of the artists picked for a mixtape of his and did a show with Rick Ross, Players Circle, alog with Travis Porter and many other artists that were up coming on the grind at the time, that was a great learning experience and we definitely had a great time.  The name of the song was "Icing on My Cake".


It's said that Swizz Beats is one of your influences as a producer/rapper... what was it about him and his style that gave you inspiration?
Yea, I definitely admire Swizzy's work, he has some of the greatest drum patterns and unique sounds in tracks.


We see your music being promoted a lot by The Giant Blast, from their e-mail blast newsletter to their affiliated blogs and everywhere in between.  How did you hook up with the popular Internet Promotion company/ digital record pool and what made you and your management decide to work with them to create more awareness for your forthcoming mixtape The Big Bang 2?
Management told me Giant Blast was great and I was willing happy to participate. And now that I see how Giant blast works hands on, I can say that I’m very pleased.


Speaking of The Big Bang 2, what can fans expect to hear on the mixtape?
The Big Bang 2 is on another level, I get a lott more personal with the product verses mostly party tracks, I'm giving my audience a lott to think about and relate to. I declare it’s a classic. I cant wait for you guys to hear!


How did you hook up with DJ Scrill?
I was told that DJ Scrill is a worker and not only a DJ but a business man and that’s a characteristic that sustains strength within our team and hes done nothing but prove what I was told and more, shouts out to that dude DJ Scrill!!


In another interview you said that you may take a break from rapping and focus more on songwriting and producing, are there any artists that you would really like to work with as a producer?
I would love to produce tracks for Beyonce, Chris brown, Lil' Wayne, Rihanna, Nikki Minaj, the list goes on.  I just want to be the greatest!


What would you say is the difference between a beat maker and a producer is, and which would best describe you?
A producer is responsible for the overall direction of a recording and also gets placements. I don’t know what a beat maker is I never been one….


Is there anything that you would like fans to know about you that they already don't know?
If  theres anything I would like my fans to kno it would be that love conqors all. Ive been lied on, deceived by those I only look out for and made money because they were jealous of my position in situations. But I never fight fire with fire, I fight it with truth and a level head and that kept me favor so there for I never lose. Live your life this helping man that will deceive you and watch how blessed youll be by the greater power there of. This way of life defines who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment