LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Friday, July 22, 2016

Music industry professional Candice Norwood talks about Fa'Ness' new music video "I Already Know"




Music and entertainment industry professional Candice

Norwood is certainly rocking with SEHH featured artist

Fa'Ness and his new single / music video "I Already Know".

This is what she had to say about the video after reviewing it.




Great song, and vocals that involves

the same emotions in me that he is feeling

throughout the song. Which can be a hard

skill to master, he is the complete package....

And the video's ending makes me want to see more.

GREAT job all around!! I Will be looking for it on

the radio stations, as it sounds just as good as ones we hear today ! - Candice Norwood



INDEED INDEED


Watch Fa'Ness music video "I Already Know" below......






Click The Link for "I Already Know": https://youtu.be/3vzzDIJof6Q


No comments:

Post a Comment