LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Industry Professional Candice Norwood speaks on Lil' Hines' "A Few"

 

Entertainment Industry professional Candice Norwood of h2our F.A.M.I.L.Y. United and an administrator or the Southeast Hip Hop Magazine Facebook Group had a lot to say about Atlanta, GA based recording artist Lil' Hines after receiving a copy of his single "A Few".  This is what she had to say....

"This is GREAT, as soon as it started


playing I started moving to it


He is extremely talented !!

I need a clean version to send to my

DJ and radio connects!"

- Candice Norwood

h2our F.A.M.I.L.Y. United


Indeed Indeed


Listen to Lil' Hines' single "A Few" for yourself at the direct link below.
 
Lil' Hines "A Few"
Listen Here:  https://soundcloud.com/smtracks/lil-hines-lilhines-a-few-prod-by-sm-tracks-ke


No comments:

Post a Comment