LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Southeast Hip Hop Models: Tenai Staley Interview




Check out our Southeast Hip Hop Models Exclusive interview with Tenai Staley!  Tenai Staley is much more than just a pretty face / model... she is a journalist, prominent business woman, T.V. show personality, event hostess, promoter and more and she talks about all of the many different hats she wears in this quick but in-depth interview with Southeast Hip Hop Magazine!  



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Hey Tenai, how are you?
Tenai Staley:  I am awesome, always great to see another day. 


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How long have you been modeling?
Tenai Staley:  I have been modeling for some years now.  I did some when I was younger, took about a 7 year break and within the last year I have picked everything back up.






Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  You do a lot more than just model, could you tell the readers a little more about some of the other things you do? 
Tenai Staley:  Yes!  I do a lot, I always tell people I'll tell you what I don't do (laughs) but no, I created a website called Illfamedmag.com back in 2010 and 6 years later it has turned into a brand.  I have interviewed everyone from Trina, Meagan Good, Avant, Tank, Yo Gotti, Lloyd Banks and more!  I also work with some artist doing some PR and have marketing opportunities for some indie artist looking to get their name out there.  I host events as well, and on top of that I am a T.V. personality.  I had my own show coming on local paid T.V. and recently have took it off to start a podcast that I think is going to do amazing things. 





(Meagan Good with Tenai Staley)




(Tenai Staley with R&B singer Avant)


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How would you describe yourself as a brand?
Tenai Staley:  Sassy, classy and professional.  My brand is professional but yet I am able to add "Me" in it and make it classy and sassy. 






Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How would you describe "your beauty"?
Tenai Staley:  My beauty is within and on the outside. I am stuck on beauty but rather what's on the inside of someone. I feel that I have a natural radiance about myself and that's why people gravitate to me so easily and quickly. 






Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How would you describe yourself as an event hostess?  
Tenai Staley:  I'm pretty fun. I like to engage people and be personable. I think that it's just a natural thing because I like to have fun and meet people, so I enjoy doing it.






Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Speaking of events, you also organize events in the city of Charlotte, NC with Some Guy Named Jay.  What can party-goers expect from an event by T & J Events and Promotions?
Tenai Staley:  Our events will be someone where you can also come network whether it's a party or a actual event. Yes we work together to try and bring events that everyone is not already doing. 


(Tenai at the CIAA Week Networking Party held in NoDa 
presented by T & J Events and Promotions)


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How did you link up with Some Guy Named Jay,  and what influenced your decision to want to work with him on some of your projects?
Tenai Staley:  He is a go-getter and that's what made me inquire to want to work with him. We have similar attitudes, we work hard and we know where we want to be.


(Tenai Staley and Some Guy Named Jay at New Years Eve Bash at Red at 28th 
in Charlotte, NC)




Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  We touched on this earlier, but could you tell the readers a little more about Ill Famed Magazine.
Tenai Staley:  Illfamedmag.com is a entertainment, sports, music and health site where you can go and get informed as well as get a couple laughs and get your daily intake of news. I also have interviews that I am constantly doing, so you can check me out on there doing my thing as well.


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Who are some of the other celebs you had ?
Tenai Staley:  David Mann AKA Mr. Brown, Kris Kelli first lady of MMG digital and Block Ent, Stevie J, Zoey Dollaz, Boosie, Former panthers Josh Norman and many more! 





Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  What plans do you have for the rest of 2016?
Tenai Staley:  To take over ! I am working so hard right now on a couple of projects and things that I think will put me over the top. Stay tuned for a major event in August I am putting together. 






Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Is there anything else you would like to plug?
Tenai Staley:  Yes please follow me on social media, my IG is @yourgirlt and @illfamedmag, twitter is @illfamedmag1 and please visit my website at illfamedmag.com









Advertise your product, brand and services with Southeast Hip Hop!  E-mail us at SoutheastHipHopMag@yahoo.com for more information.  You too can reach this fine, prime demographic!  



If you would like Tenai Staley to get behind your 
brand then e-mail ContactTenai@gmail.com 
for more information on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment