LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

DJ Blade tha 1st "Lyrical Cypher"

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Thursday, August 3, 2017

POEM: Praise (by Darrell Herbert)

Praise

Praise was hard for me to take
And I didn't know how to handle it
I didn't know what falling in love was because I never experienced it
I didn't feel worthy because I was rejected
I've envied people who are blissfully happy

Just know I paint my sin
With several vitamins
Eleven sentiments
Coupled with Vicodins 
Percocet, mixed with insecurities and Zamicet

I'm not to be understood
For the great or good, I am no good
Pain's un pleasurable
Insecurities unbearable
Hysteria, so hysterical
Miracle worker quitting on a miracle
Heaven is not somewhere I'll go
It's who we are
Of not knowing the soul
Hell if I know







No comments:

Post a Comment