LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Southeast Hip Hop Models: Interview with Tyshay




Southeast Hip Hop Magazine sits down with rising talented actress / model Tyshay to talk about her modeling career, her future plans, definition of beauty and more!  Read all about what she has to say in this nice, well thought out interview with the rising, shining beauty.



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Hey Tyshay! How are you doing today?
Tyshay:  I am doing great!  How are you?



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  That's good to hear, I'm doing well myself.  Thanks for asking.  So, What inspired you to want to become a model?
Tyshay:  Tyra Banks and her show “America’Next Top Model”.





Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How long have you been modeling?
Tyshay:  I have been modeling since I was 5 years old.



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How did you get started modeling?
Tyshay:  My mom started putting me in pageants and fashion shows.





Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  What has been one of your biggest accomplishments in your modeling career?
Tyshay:  My biggest accomplishment in modeling is where I am currently in my career. If not for Mon Trell’s Gems modeling agency I wouldn’t be right here right now.



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How would you define beauty?
Tyshay:  Beauty is what is within you. You don’t need make-up to make you beautiful.




Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  What makes you so beautiful?
Tyhsay:   Positive energy, personality and my smile.



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Not only do you model, but you are also an entertainer?
Tyshay: I host events, model and an actor.  I am currently rehearsing for a play. I am the main character of the play which will be debuting in late March.





Southeast Hip Hop Magazine: How would you describe yourself as a performer?
Tyshay: Shy, energetic and a great attitude



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Tyshay: On the front cover of magazines, in videos, plays and maybe the big screen.  Definitely in my own home raising my daughter.







Southeast Hip Hop Magazine: In the future, what plans do you have for 2016? 
Tyshay: You can find me featured here on Southeast Hip Hop Magazine; other magazines features and in plays and videos.  At the same time I am pursuing a degree in Medical Assisting.



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine: Is there anything that you would like the readers to know about you that hasn’t been covered so far in this interview.
Tyshay: I mentioned that I am in a play called “The Motherless Child.”  I am a very hard working single mother just looking to see where life takes me…


Follow me on social media for information and updates on Tyshay.  https://facebook.com/Tyshay

You can also come meet me and other members of the HASS Entertainment family at   The Benefit of Laff’n Clean Comedy Show. The event is March 14, 2016 @ Scooter’s Grill and Bar 1911 Sego Ct. Raleigh, NC. 

I will be hosting this spectacular event, a portion of the proceeds go to Torchlight Academy of Raleigh, NC. Torchlight is a charter school that although the struggle with funding provide a highly stimulating learning environment for its students. HASS Entertainment is proud to host this benefit for such a wonderful organization.








No comments:

Post a Comment