LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Monday, January 25, 2016

Southeast Hip Hop Models: Tyah Pierce gives an Update on her modeling Career and Business.




The "Model Godess" Tyah Pierce is back!  This time to give us updates on her company, Royal Zone Promotions, the new developments in her modeling career and more!  Read all about what she has to say here in this in this quick, spotlight interview.



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How have you been doing Tyah Pierce?
Tyah Pierce:  I have been blessed, I've been working harder to reach my goals which is making my company, Royal Zone Promotions hot.


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How has business been going?
Tyah Pierce:  Business is coming along beautifully.  I have talented artists and models on my site.  I've been very busy marketing my clients as well as myself as a brand.


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Aside from modeling, you also do promotional work for artists.  What does your services include and who have you worked with before?
Tyah Pierce:  My promotional services include mass text and emails, 24/7 social media promo on Facebook, twitter, google plus, instagram and your business get its own page on the website.  I have worked with numerous of artists in Detroit, just to name a few; DJ Butter, Flight team, and a very popular producer who's also my manager Ironik.


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Now getting on the modeling, how is that going right now?
Tyah Pierce:  Modeling is going great, this year has started off super!  As soon as my manager got me hooked up with my photo shoots I immediately submitted my work to magazine companies.  I'm happy to say that I have features coming up in February and March! I also have been awarded to be Model of the month for Dominex Magazine. 


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  What plans do you have for 2016 when it comes to modeling?  
Tyah Pierce:  I plan on ripping the runway, getting more features, and event hosting.


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine: Is there anything else you would like to plug?  Any shout outs?
Tyah Pierce:  Shout outs to my daughter Vana Tana, she keeps me motivated to be at my best and Ironik who supports with all my projects. Much love! 









_______________________________________________________________________________________
You too can reach this fine, prime demographic by advertising with Southeast Hip Hop Magazine!  E-mail us at SoutheastHipHopMag@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment