LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

South East Hip Hop Models: Ms Rain (Cegrid Green) Interview



South East Hip Hop Magazine speaks with rising model / business woman Ms. Rain (Cegrid Green) about her modeling career, history in the business and a few other things in this exclusive one on one interview.  Also be sure to check out the new single "2 Phones" by South East Hip Hop featured artist Trillie Montana at the bottom of the post!



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Hey Ms Rain, how are you doing? 
Ms. Rain:  I'm wonderfully blessed.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Why do you call yourself Ms. Rain? 
Ms. Rain:  It's a name I was given from a family member.  It was originally "Rainbow" 'cause of all the different make-up I wear, and the way I get my nails designed.  So when I started getting into modeling, I just said "Rain" will be a name I like.  It's sexy and I love the rain.  


South East Hip Hop Magazine: How long have you been modeling? 
Ms. Rain:   Well I've been modeling off and on for about 2-3 years now.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   What would you say has been one of the biggest highlights of your modeling career so far? 
Ms. Rain:  I'd say it hasn't happened yet, but getting the exposure and noticed more should help me accomplish more in the year to come.  


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What inspired you to become a model? 
Ms. Rain:  Just seeing different women in JC Penny and Old Navy Catalogs, and other models.  Tyra Banks, Hedi Clum, etc.  So I just knew I could do the same.   



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Other than the models you just mentioned, who are some of the models that you respect and look up to? 
Ms. Rain:  I respect all women models that's in the industry.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   In your own words how would you define "beauty"?  What's beautiful to you?
Ms. Rain:  Beautiful is me.  Beautiful to me is when all your creativity of your style comes out in whatever you do.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What do you feel makes you stand out from all the other models in today's industry? 
Ms. Rain:  I feel that my style and body stands out from all the rest of the models.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What are your plans for 2015? 
Ms. Rain:  My plans for 2015 is to get my calendar done, and do more in music videos, film and hosting.  


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years as far as modeling and business? 
Ms. Rain:  Well, I just see myself in a better place than now, in both business and modeling.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Anyone that's interested in booking you, how can they get in touch with you? Ms. Rain:  I can be reached for booking @ CEGRID.GREEN@GMAIL.COM 


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Is there anything else you would like to plug?  Any shout outs? 
Ms. Rain:  I'd like to just say keep your eyes on the prize which is me!  Follow me on Twitter @MzRainThaQueen IG: @ Candi0542 &https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=170721473009681 & ID LIKE TO GIVE THANKS TO MY MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS THAT DO THEIR EXCELLENT WORK WITH ME. THANK YOU ALL.








 

_______________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Link
Listen to the new single from TRILLIE MONTANA titled "2 Phones" here at this link


No comments:

Post a Comment