LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Monday, December 15, 2014

South East Hip Hop For Better Health: St. Louis Woman Runs for 9.3 Miles!!!!

South East Hip Hop for Better Health:   
St. Louis Missouri woman Karen Royal-Barnes shares a wonderful experience with us.... she recently completed a 9.3 Mile run!  Read all about her experience below.


Good Morning South East Hip Hop Magazine!!! So yesterday I ran my very 1st official 15k (9.3miles) 

in the StL 15k/5k Hot Chocolate Run!!!! I was so excited to Finish it!!! I ran the entire course which was 

about 85% Hills!!!! Yikes!!! 2.5 years ago I would have never imagined I would be a Runner....I have 

worked hard on my Fitness which has resulted in me shedding 84 lbs!!! (26 more to go)....Well now 

begins my training to run my very 1st 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles) in April 2015!!!!



Thanks for sharing that wonderful news with us!  Looking forward to hearing more about your journey to your first 1/2 Marathon in April 2015!

_________________________________

Sponsored Link

South East Hip Hop Magazine featured artist RHYME SCHEME signs a deal with Indie Music Factory/ NGroovesUNIVERSAL.  
Click the video for more information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BBLJVDBt4Y

No comments:

Post a Comment