LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Interview with actress ANGELA ANDERSON of HBO's Vice Principals and the film TWERK






Southeast Hip Hop Magazine talks with actress Angela Anderson about her role in the new short film dramady titled TWERK written and produced by Felicia Rivers of Geechee One Productions.  In this interview Angela talks about her role in the movie Twerk, working with Danny McBride and Walter Goggins in the HBO series Vice Principals, her method for getting into character and more!  Read all about what she has to say.








Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Hello Angela Anderson, how are you?
Angela Anderson:  I'm doing fine. How are you?


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Could you tell the readers a little about you?
Angela Anderson:  I'm a mom of and Nana of 9, I have been a Realtor for 12 years and I have been an actress for almost 4 years now.


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How long have you been acting, and what inspired you to take that route?
Angela Anderson:  I started acting in the last part of 2015. I was in the Flea Market here in Ladson SC and I was approached by a casting director and asked if I would like to audition for a role in a HBO series. I said "yes".  We had just stopped by to get me some new chaps we had been riding our Harley Davidson. About that time my Husband came up and started cussing and threatened to kick his ass!  All the while he had his I-PAD video tapping the entire time,  So after a few mins I cussed at my husband and put him in his place! (laughs)  Well I apologized to him and he said the director saw my video and he wanted me to do an audition the next day. So me and my crazy hubby went to it and I looked noting like the other women. They looked like a granny who baked cookies and I looked like a Gemma Teller from S.O.A ( Sons of Anarchy) I Had Blonde hair with Dark chunks almost like a Salt & Pepper hair color, two toned!!  (laughs) I walked in everyone knew us from the video, Long story short They LOVED me, Director David Gordon Green actually told me I was a NATURAL!  So I got the Role of Robin's Mom ( Trailer Trash Queen) with HBO Vice Principle and I played off Walter Goggins also of SOA.  I ended up getting to do 2 of the 8 episodes in season 2.  I also got to work with Danny McBride.
Related image



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Who are some of your favorite actors and actresses?
Angela Anderson:  I like Goldie Hawn, Matthew McConaughey, Kate Hudson, Bill Patton, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett, Clint Eastwood and lots of people.  


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How would you describe your method for getting into a role?
Angela Anderson:  Get in a quite room, with my lines memorized I just put myself in my mind as the person!


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  What are some of the roles you've had so far?
Angela Anderson:  Single mom (Trailer Trash Queen),  Office manger (Crazy White Groupie), Detective, Nurse, Warehouse worked, Best Friend And will be playing Foster Mom, Anchor lady and Bartender/cocktail waitress.


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  What has been your favorite project that you were involved in?  
Angela Anderson:  So far  HBO VICE PRINCIPLES.



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Could you tell the readers a little about your role in Geechee One's TWERK movie?
Angela Anderson: I played the office manger where the girls worked and I also have a Big Crush on the Rapper they also liked, so I get them to take me with them to the audition.


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  How did you get the role?
Angela Anderson:  Felicia ask me if I wanted to be in a Music video. I said yes of course, I wanted to work with her since I missed getting to audition for Angles Revenge.



Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  What has been one of your worst experiences in the acting business and how did you learn and grow from it?
Angela Anderson:  Working with people who try and hustle you for money when your first starting and you get taken.


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  What are two big milestones you've had in your career so far?
Angela Anderson:  Working With Danny McBride & Walton Goggins with David Gordon Green as director on Vice Principles & Then Working as both an Actress and a Wrangler on Halloween 2018 (got other cast members to set & make sure they got to wardrobe, make up etc and was on Set ready then after every thing back to wardrobe etc and back home in NC)


Southeast Hip Hop Magazine:  Is there anything else you would like to plug or mention that we haven't so far?
Angela Anderson:  PLUG My New Film "THROUGH THE EYES OF JUSTICE" with me playing [the role of] "Cora Watkins" and Demi Johnson actress from Goose Creek, SC.  She will be playing "Jane Martin".  My husband Matthew Anderson will play the role of detective Joseph Sandy.  Please go to our  Face Book page THROUGH THE EYES OF JUSTICE.       
We also have a go fund me account and a Kick Starter account!
Go to our page and click on our links !!

The Gofundme for "THROUGH THE EYES OF JUSTICE"
https://www.gofundme.com/help-my-movie-is-in-the-trash





The short film TWERK by GEECHEE ONE PRODUCTIONS is available on Amazon at this direct link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F239FVP/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=produ0f7-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07F239FVP&linkId=7331a007798b5d94c2705747b0b556bf

______________________________________

Sign up with Pampered Shopper to receive deals and discounts on some of your favorite places to shop online!  E-mail Venessa Huertas at PamperedShopper2017@gmail.com

http://www.PamperedShopper.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment