LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Interview with Younga B.




Southeast Hip Hop Magazine speaks with Younga B. his past, his current single, hooking up with Abiss and more!!  Read all about what he has to say below.  



What's up Younga B, how are you? How did you get the name "Younga B."? It used to be Young Kris’s but there was already a young from Philly. One day on a track I said YOUNG in the adlibs but it came out sounding like younga and people started callin me Younga... the rest is history. How would you describe yourself as an artist? I would say I’m a well rounded versatile artist . I do stick more to the hardcore rap but at any given time I can switch and give something completely different.
How did you hook up with Abiss, and what lead to you getting a deal with the legendary Blazed Up Records? Abiss actually knew me since I was about 12-13. I was a rapper then but very young as time passed we kept in contact and eventually my skills developed and Abiss noticed I had no manager. From there we had a sit down and after that Younga became part of the line up. What's your experience working with the label? My experience with the label is pretty cool for the most part . It’s a very diverse roster and everyone is relateable at the same time. As of yet everyone has their own lane and grind so there isn’t really any star players which make it even. Don’t get me wrong friendly comp never hurt but if something isn’t broke why fix it... Could you tell the readers a little about your new single the real You? What's it about and who did you work with for the single? My single the real you is about me meeting a girl that I really like and how I’d do many different things to get her and keep her. The inspiration for the song was a girl that I grew up with... whether we went anywhere or not is gonna be the biggest question... and I worked alone on the single the beat was an old beat that my old producer gave me and I dug it out the old emails and used it. What's next for Younga B.? What does the rest of 2018 look like for you? Next for me is a few albums and singles as well as a bunch of videos and I’m gonna try to make a tour happen we will see... Is there anything else you would like to plug? Any shout outs? Shout out bullygang, Neanderthugz, Kapital Kartel, crookgang, blazed up records , and of course my engineer martii Mcfli


Download music from Younga B. on iTunes and Tidal
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/est-1992/1378496071



No comments:

Post a Comment