LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Producer Spotlight: Be Chap Beats


Get familiar with rising young music producer BE CHAP BEATS below.  Be Chap gives us a little background into his history and the "man behind the beats".  Read all about it!  
I’m 26 years old and I go by “Be Chap”. I graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science in The Recording Arts from Full Sail University.
I’ve been listening to music since I was a toddler. The first tune I ever remember hearing is Beethoven’s “Fur Elise” as I was getting my hair cut at a Cartoon Cuts. I was only 3 years old but remember the piano in the song and I still do.
I was in the 6th Grade when I started taking Guitar lessons. From the first day on, music became my passion. By the time I was 16, I was already making beats. My first experience making beats, I downloaded a free trial of Fruity Loops and started producing music on the computer… That was an awesome experience and moment in my life.
I made a few beats at that time, but never followed through or tried to get a placement. Ever since, I’ve always continued to make an effort to expand my music knowledge and the various different types of music in the world.
One habit of mine was to always try to listen to new bands or a new artist who was affiliated with a bigger artist, mostly ones I never heard of. I stopped making beats for a while and just had fun with life, friends and school. I graduated from high school and shortly thereafter heard about Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL (Orlando area). I read about its curriculum and how one of its Degrees was on Music and The Recording Arts. I visited the campus and I was sold on the spot. The school had $250 Million worth of recording and video equipment on campus… it was jaw dropping!! The University had classes on subjects which I never envisioned such as an EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Mixing and Mastering, etc. A very satisfying achievement was receiving a Pro Tools Certification while at Full Sail.
After graduating, I finally landed an internship, a paying one at that, in Symerna Beach, FL. It was an up and coming recording studio on Cocoa Beach, but didn’t have a lot of business. Although the studio wasn’t very busy, I was very fortunate the Studio Owner allowed me to be the Assistant Engineer for Two Full Sessions. Additionally, I had the privilege of Mixing and Mastering both sessions as well. My internship was very valuable and gave me a real feel and jump started my experiences in the industry. My internship ended and shortly thereafter, I decided to get serious about making beats and go into business for myself. So here I am, making beats for a living. Ever since I made the decision to go for it, I haven’t stopped or looked back. Not only do I love making beats, I love Mixing and Mastering.

The gratifying pleasure of making music sound really good is one of the greatest feelings I’ve ever experienced and will hope to experience the feeling for the rest of my life.

Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/be_chap_beats/
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/Be_Chap_Beats
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/BeChapBeatsLLC/?fref=ts 
OFFICIAL WEBSITE:  http://www.bechapbeats.com


_______________________________________________

GET HEALTHY!  With Total Life Changes products by CURVY BUT HEALTHY at this direct link http://www.curvybuthealthy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment