LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

POEM: "Sluggish Pile" by Darrell Herbert the Artivist

Sluggish Pile by Darrell Herbert


Explained all of this
My soul was born on the seventh day of the seventh month in the seventh year
I inherited spiritual powers throughout the course of time
I even fought in Africa in the twelfth century
Why is this so different?

It's not a language issue, its my limited mind
I have an irritation in my soul
Some people have a wide mind like the universe
But my mind is not interesting enough in this tiny box
Of all the possible ways I could have offed myself
Ankles were low down on the list
Suffered from a combination of things which were caused by a combination of things, tried incredibly hard not to
Pain like that persists, though, and inhabits you
It wears you like a skin, barbwire and grapevine
We're in the dark ages when it comes to understanding depression, and even darker regarding the mind


_____________________________________
Purchase ALL Natural Body Oils, Scents, Lotions and Skin Care Products by the 
Keith Clark Collection at http://www.k2c.bigcartel.com
_____________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment