LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Interview with DJ King Shine (One of the Kings of South Carolina's Music Scene)


One of the biggest name DJs in South Carolina, DJ King Shine always supports South East Hip Hop Magazine featured artists (such as Some Kosher Yuppy, Wess MusiQ, ACM Recording artist Shif-T as well as others) by spinning their music, spreading the word and giving detailed reviews and testimonials on their singles and releases!  Now, South East Hip Hop Magazine decides to return the love and support by featuring DJ King Shine in this new one on one exclusive interview.  In the Interview, DJ King Shine talks about his first mixtape set for a 2014 release, the South Carolina music scene and more!  Read all about what he has to say below!


South East Hip Hop:  Why do you call yourself DJ King Shine?
DJ King Shine:  As a kid I was given the nickname Shine I just put the King On it.



South East Hip Hop: How long have you been spinning?
DJ King Shine:  I've Been Spinning bout 2 1/2 years now



South East Hip Hop: What inspired you to want to become a DJ?
DJ King Shine:  I've Always had a love for music I feel like I just gotta ear for great music.



South East Hip Hop: Where do you spin?
DJ King Shine:  I spin wherever they paying at.



South East Hip Hop: Do you put out any mixtapes?
DJ King Shine:  I'm working on putting together my very first mixtape I plan to have finished by mid 2014.



South East Hip Hop: What songs are you feeling right now?
DJ King Shine:  I'm Feelin That Track Young Jeezy Got out called "In My Mind".



South East Hip Hop: Who does DJ King Shine listen to on his own time?
DJ King Shine:  I have too many to name I just really love great music if its hot im on it.



South East Hip Hop: How is the music scene in South Carolina?
DJ King Shine:  The music scene in south Cak right now is really pushing right I support all aspiring up and coming local music!



South East Hip Hop: Who are some of your favorite artists in South Carolina?  Who is making noise?
DJ King Shine:  Right now I Gotta Say B.F.E And Big Kuzzo out of Allendale SC are my fave right now.



South East Hip Hop: Is there anything else you would like to plug?  Any shout outs?
DJ King Shine:  Shout Out First Of All To Southeast Hip Hop Magazine the whole SC my Facin Reality Fam down In Louisville GA....BLF We Here!!!

___________________________________________________


 
Listen to the latest single from South East Hip Hop Magazine featured artist Wess Musiq titled "Get Mad" featuring Sean Paul of The YoungBloodz!  


Post your comments and feedback below.

No comments:

Post a Comment