LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Just Another Day: Tona Repping Hard For Canada

Just Another Day...."Tona Repping Hard For Canada"

by Renee Batson (Miss Afrosoul)

  


          I have had the pleasure of getting acquainted with some PHENOMENAL Emcees throughout the last few years. Some of which include four of the illest Canadian artists I have ever heard!

Let's start this one with Tona.

          I was first introduced to Tona a couple years ago through Billy Danze.  The first song I heard was "Hennesey Thoughts".  The track was good but I wanted to hear more of what this man could do.  My search then led me to his mind blowing track "We Do", which features super producer Rich Kidd.  When I say super I mean out of his world!!  From the remixed beat of Jazmine Sullivans "Lions, Tigers & Bears", to Tonas sick rhyme style and delivery...man...dude got me shook. 



          Now every time I hear the track I get excited and those around me who hear it can't believe this artist is Canada's own.  
I look at hip hop and wonder why artists like Tona are not at a higher level, but at the same time I have come to realize the world ain't ready for the Canadian beasts to be let out the cage.


          TONA is one of many...this story doesn't end here. Stay tuned for part two and three of this blog where you will get familiar with ThugMinded Akshunman, Ant Grant, and Bishop Brigante.

Emcees out here don't stop. There's more to this country then just DRAKE or JUSTIN BEIBER.  Real authentic talent lives here!!!  Check out Tonas album SilverSpring Cresent on itunes also check him out on youtube along with Rich Kidd.


HIT US UP AT

Twitter afrosoul420
Fb Renee Batson
Instagram afrosoul 

No comments:

Post a Comment