LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Interview with Shys Debiocci.



Check out our interview with up and comer and South East Hip Hop Magazine featured artist Shys Deboicci.  In this interview, Shys talks about his music, his single "Twerk", how he got the name, his up and coming tour, performances and more!  Read all about what this artist has to say below.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  How are you doing Shys Deboicci?
Shys Deboicci:   I'm doing good right now, feeling real blessed thank you!


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   How'd you get the name Shys Deboicci?
Shys Deboicci:   Shys Debiocci came from my creative side initially it was Shystee, but I didn't wanna be look at as shystee so I took it down to Shys which means WINNER.  Then I added Debiocci which is pronounced how you would say the wrestlers name the million dollar Ted.  Debiocci stands for millionaire thoughts, moves, and DESTINE to be.  Put it together you got Shys Debiocci.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   How would you describe yourself as an artist?
Shys Deboicci:   I describe myself as an one of a kind artist I am very versatile.  I can do it all: freestyle, write most genres R&B, rock, pop, gospel.  I got stupid delivery, punchlines, bars, metaphors, wordplay, stage presence, battle rap, sing a little, creativity, story telling ability.  Name it, I can or will learn how to do it.   A striker, a motivator, I'm motivated, I'ma go GETTA.  If I see something I want or need I go get it.  I'm raw and a lot of time UNCUT.  I am a gift and a curse.  Curse comes when I done got on enemy lines now it's crunch time.  YOU'LL find yourself going to root doctors and whoever to get me off you lol.  I fear NOTHING.  I'm hungry but I'm never thirsty.  Thirsty meaning I wont sell my soul for a dollar I'm not desperate.... The list goes on........



South East Hip Hop Magazine:   How long have you been rapping, and what inspired you to rap?
Shys Deboicci:  Been since I was young really got serious about it about a year ago.  In the past it was a on and off thing but wasn't truly my first love, basketball was.  When I broke my wrist and could not play ball no more that's what inspired me to rap though. 


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   Who are some of your favorite rappers right now?
Shys Deboicci:   Some of my favorite rappers right now living would be Lil Wayne.  He's a musical genius.  What he's doing is phenomenal.  You gotta like but like Kobe s/o to Kobe.  You gotta respect his game but he's my favorite.  I like JADA, I like Juelz, I like Meek, Ross, I Easy LANTANA s/o Cincinnati, Drake, Cassidy, Gotti, Eminem...... No specific order accept Wayne is 1st lol No HOMO he just a MONSTA.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   Where are you located and how is the music scene where you are?
Shys Deboicci:   I'm located in Charleston, SC and SC has a lot of talent here.  I think the city can be bigger then what it is when it comes to music if everyone come together and unit as a team.  You can definitely find talent here easy if needed some.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   You have two singles out called "Twerk" and "My City", how would you describe these singles for those that haven't heard it yet?
Shys Deboicci:    "TWERK" is a mean booty shaker it started my MOVEMENT as my #1 single, and still is a BANGA.  You know it's mean when u have the FELLAS and the ladies jiggin' to the song.  It's put together perfect.  It's an instant party jumper.  "MY CITY" is something that's dedicated to not JUST my city but all cities.  It's almost like "Put your Hood up" by Lil' Jon but it's your city feeling good to be where you're from.  Something you can go Ape on.  I'm actually thinking of a remix with somebody from a several different states to rep for there city.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   Who did you work with for these singles?
Shys Deboicci:   Shout out to Baby Breeze Production he's very talented.  I came up with the song and he matched my hook with the beat.  I like  I can tell him any ideas as far as the beats and he can bring it out too.  Shout out to 40 oz for recording and mixing and mastering all my work. He's a beast to me the best down here HANDS down and he want let you leave unless it's a hit or its best potential.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   What other projects are you working on right now?
Shys Deboicci:   Right now I am just just dropping songs every chance I get.  I got a lot of things I got going on.  I've recorded some R&B songs just experimenting.  I have been offered a Marketing Distribution deal through Tate Music Group, which stimulated off a tour that I am currently on called "THE CAROLINA KINGS TOUR" started by Michael "BOSSDIDDY" Mitchell of VMG.  He is a powerful individual.  He has his hands in a lot of people's success and he do it to help us and to see us get to places we work so hard to go.  I definitely shout him out and recommend him with business.  The tour is through 2015 and we keep HEAVY HITTAS with us such as PRINCESS of CRIMEMOB along with LIL JAY, Lil' SCRAPPY, SHAWTI LO,  Fabo, Lil' RU and so on.  So I am about to blow lol.  I am getting ready to release a book soon and I have a few scripts I wrote.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   What are your plans for the rest of 2014?
Shys Deboicci:   For 2014 I play a main character in a movie reality series called "THE COUGAR STORY".  SHOUT out to Sandra Wilson a beautiful Young COUGAR who wrote the story it's going to be amazing.  She also has a radio talk show I was on called the "SANDRA WILSON TALK SHOW" where you can go Listen our interview.  Shout out Janelle Barr and all the cast.  JUST MORE SHOWS AND MORE MONEY MAKING LOL.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   Where do you see yourself as an artist in the next 5 years?
Shys Deboicci:  In 5 years I see myself on high rankings, record breaking, having businesses, good investments, but never be content  to wherever I am at that time.  In 5 years I will probably Be hungrier then what I am now.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:   Is there anything else you would like to plug?  Any shout outs?
Shys Deboicci:   SHOUT OUTS to GOD, Melissa Akin, Michael Mitchell, Addie McCoy,Sandra Wilson, Janelle Barr , MY NIECE SA'LESS WALKER UNC LOVE U,  South East Hip Hop Magazine, Xclusive Magazine, Tate Music Group, 40 oz, Baby Breeze Production, DJ TIMG,  The whole OH, KY, SC, NC. EVERYBODY......BUT THIS COULDNT BE WITHOUT MY FANS AND SUPPORTERS. YALL R MY SUCCESS I CAN'T SAY EVERYBODY NAME BUT JUST A FEW THATS HANDS ON AS FAR AS THE SUCCESS PART. S/O IS SOMETIMES BAD BECAUSE U LEAVE PEOPLE OUT UR IN TROUBLE. AND I PROBABLY STILL SOMEBODY IMPORTANT OUT LOL. SHOUT TO EVERYBODY 4 DEBIOCCI 

No comments:

Post a Comment