LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Monday, December 13, 2021

RAW Interview with $hynePhre$h - SOUTH EAST HIP HOP MAGAZINE EXCLUSIVE!

 


 

 We are back with another round of RAW INTERVIEWS here on SEHH!  Our subject for this week is none other than the great $hynePhre$h.  Find out all about him at in this exclusive interview.

 

Where are you from, and where are you now?
I’m from Baton Rouge Louisiana but I reside in Las Vegas Nevada.
 
 
Have you ever traveled down south?  If so, what are some of the spots you've visited?  What states?
I’ve been to Iike 31 different states. Most of them being below the Mason-Dixon line. And of course I am from down south so I’m quite fond of those states.

Speaking of places to visit, what are your favorite vacation spots?
My favorite vacation spot would have to be Las Vegas. It’s the ultimate attraction.
 
 
Who are some of your favorite southern rappers?  
I don’t have any, but I won’t take away from any of the southern genius artists. I just prefer not to get wrapped into no one else’s music that often. I have my own craft to be particular about.
 
 
Who are some of the artists you are checking for now? 
I am absolutely not checking for nobody. Most of them sound the same anyhow.
 
 
Have you performed anywhere in the South?
Yes and Houston Texas and Baton Rouge Louisiana.
 
 
What does a performance from $hynePhre$h look like, what can people expect to see?  
May as well say it’s a WCW event. I get it Crackin. It’s going down like Frasier any show I open. You can expect a party for sure.
 
 
Where can our readers check you out?  
IG “Shynephresh_thagreat” also $hynephre$h on Spotify and YouTube.


_________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________
If you're PETTY and you know THEN your CLOTHES should surely SHOW IT!!

Check out the latest apparel from P.M.S. (Petty Meme Syndrome) below.  
http://www.PettyMemeSyndrome.com











"We sell Petty Apparel because some are born petty, others grow into it or they were provoked into this lifestyle. Let us say what you always wanted to say." - Petty Meme Syndrome

http://www.PettyMemeSyndrome.com



No comments:

Post a Comment