LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Lil' Hines' single "A Few" gets love in France with the help of DJ Kenni Starr



Lil' Hines' new single "A Few" is now getting love and spins overseas, especially in France (Calmont, Midi-Pyrenees to be exact), with special thanks and help to mixshow and mixtape DJ, DJ Kenni Starr!

This is what the popular European DJ had to say about the single after receiving it from Jay of South East Hip Hop.

1st i wasn't in love with this track but after 3-4 listens I f**k with it, its a little street banger I think and the hook ... what can I say about the hook ? "i fuck with a few ... I cant fuck with you my n***as if you ain't true" I always say that, its a lifestyle for me. Maybe in a new What Da Game Been Missing series !!! Dj Kenni Starr

TRUE INDEED, TRUE INDEED DJ Kenni Starr


Check out the new single from Lil' Hines titled "A Few" (produced by K.E.) here at this direct link
https://soundcloud.com/lilhines/a-few

_________________________________________________
For artists in America, if you would like more exposure in countries overseas we can help you with that.  E-mail us at SouthEastHipHopMag@yahoo.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment