LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

Share South East Hip Hop Magazine

Gunplay

The Empire

The Empire
((Click Banner To Visit The Site))

Art Of Life Unlimited

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Interview with Mono Bagends (Mono Bagends "Get's Sexy" with his NEW SINGLE)



One of the biggest indie rap recording artists in New York right now, Mono Bagends is BACK and he's doing better than ever with the release of his latest single "Get Sexy For Me"!  "Get Sexy For Me" has been lighting up dance floors and radio all around the U.S., and the DJs and fans are eating it up!  Recently Mono Bagends sat down and spoke with us about his new single and to share some more news and information with us here at South East Hip Hop Magazine.  Read all about it.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  How have things been going with you Mono Bagends?
Mono Bagends:  Very good...God has blessed me with another day of life... living it the way I want to....I can not ask for more.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Lets talk about your new single, "Get Sexy For Me", how are the people responding to this record, and who did you work with for the single?
Mono Bagends:  I have gotten a very positive response. I played a couple of records for a bunch of people asking which one I should put out next and it was a 100 percent consensus for this record. D-sharp did the production and XL did the hook.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Would you say this record is more for the radio or the clubs?
Mono Bagends:   That's a good question....I think it can do well in both but I would say radio in my opinion.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What do you plan to hit the listeners and fans with after this single?
Mono Bagends:  I have a club banger/radio record that I am not going to discuss yet...I just got it mastered the other day and it is the best record I have ever done...I am very confident with it. Sorry for being vague but I am a superstitious person so I don't want to talk about anything until it is done.



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Who do you have in your iPod these days?
Mono Bagends:   I have been listening to DMX, Machine Gun Kelly and DJ Khalid...



South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Any plans to release a Mono Bagends Mixtape, LP or EP?
Mono Bagends:   I will be releasing probably a mixtape and an EP this year.


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  Any plans of doing any shows down here any time soon?
Mono Bagends:  Not sure yet..they are being discussed...as long as the set up is right for me...I will rock out anywhere..


South East Hip Hop Magazine:  What can listeners and fans expect from Mono Bagends for the Spring of 2014?
Mono Bagends:  Record after record being released...everything is about timing...and the TIME IS NOW!!!



GET MORE UPDATES ON MONO BAGENDS AT http://www.bagendsblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment